"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, January 26, 2006

To Ease the Agony

The next four days are going to be the most agonizing of my life. Berkeley releases its decisions on Monday, and I'm so nervous. Part of me thinks that I shouldn't worry since I don't really expect to get in anyway. But the optimistic part of me wants to hold on to hope. And sadly, because of that, I am in pure agony awaiting the decision. Getting in to Berkeley doesn't just mean that I'll be getting a top-notch business education, it also means that I won't have to be separated from Law McGraw for two years, which is fairly important to me. I know that everything will work out even if I don't get into Berkeley, but it would be so great if I did get in. But seeing as how most of my life seems to happen on a different path than I imagine, I don't particularly envision myself getting in. So maybe all this worrying is just going to be wasted.

But in the meantime, I've decided to allay the fears by figuring out how to make this penguin. Of course, I have no skills in crocheting, but I do have lots of time to figure it out.

In other news, I've also finished another book:

3. The Final Solution by Michael Chabon

I really liked The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, but I didn't fall in love with Chabon's most recent book. There was something about the writing style that was different. There were way too many descriptors in each sentence that made it a bit difficult to understand. However, I think that it's still worth the read since it's only 130 pages.

1 Comments:

Blogger mct said...

Make me a penguin!!

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home