"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Early Christmas Present

UCLA surprised me with an excellent gift today. I've been accepted to the Class of 2008!!!!

It's not exactly my first choice, but I'm still pretty darned excited! They have a wonderful program there and are ranked 11th in the nation, so I know that I'll be getting a pretty great education. Plus, it'll be that much easier for me to find a job in San Francisco after graduation. I was also nominated for a fellowship, so hopefully, that will help defray some of the costs. But I think one of the greatest parts is the fact that I'll at least be in the same state as Law McGraw next year and will be flip-flopping it across campus in December. So even if I don't get into any other school, I'm very happy with what I have!

It's going to be a fabulous Christmas!!! Happy Holidays, everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Jody-o! I'm so happy for you- congratulations!! Merry Christmas.

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home