"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Where's Home?

After a weekend of cleaning, packing, and attempting to squeeze a couch out of a narrow doorway, I'm moved out of my apartment. With my recent hectic schedule, I haven't had a chance to really tell anyone that I'm moving, so here's my public announcement. My roommate and her boyfriend attempted to politely ask me to move out of the apartment since they had moved their wedding date up to May and wanted the whole place to themselves. When I say politely, I'm being overly generous. It was probably one of the rudest experiences I had ever encountered. Honestly, I was truly pissed about the whole thing and the past two weeks in our apartment were quite interesting. Since my name wasn't on the lease and I was starting to hate the apartment on the whole, I decided to just move out as soon as I could. If they hadn't been so rude in essentially kicking me out of my home, I probably would have attempted to work something out, but at this point, I just wanted to never see either one of them again.

So now I've moved all of my belongings to my parents' house and my brother's house. They have generously agreed to house me in both homes until I move for school next year. I'll also be staying with Law McGraw from time to time, since my heart is still quite fond of the city, despite my recent towing incident.

But it's kind of weird to not really have my own place anymore. I haven't lived in the suburbs in almost 4 years. This will be interesting, but I'm looking forward to the short commutes to work and to the money that I'll save for not having to pay rent anymore. Maybe my road rage won't be so bad anymore and maybe I won't have to take out ginormous loans for school next year. All in all, not having to live with people you don't like is priceless.

1 Comments:

Blogger iy said...

THEY MADE YOU MOVE?!?!?!? i think i'll take a quick trip to your old place and beat some people up. i'm sure i could take them.

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home