"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sex in the City Gals

Nothing in this world is better than good friends. Even better than good friends is good girl friends. I was fortunate enough to have a belated birthday celebration with three girls who are nearer and dearer to my heart than most other things in my life. I've known Lillian and In Young since I was about 7 years old and have shared a slew of memories, which include bike rides all over Northbrook, awkward encounters with guys, and late night heart-to-hearts. Jennie didn't enter my world until high school, but I can't imagine my high school years with out her. Though she may seem shy and quiet, Jennie is a barrel of laughs and never ceases to amaze me with her kindness. I'd like to thank all three of them for a fabulous night last night, which of course wouldn't have been a night out with the girls without its share of random occurrences. Who would have known that Cafe Iberico could be so packed on a Saturday night? Also, how embarassing can chocolate really be on a pair of pants? So for all of you single guys out there, here are three of the coolest girls in the city of Chicago...



And girls, we're going to have to get together again before Lillian's birthday. Plus, we need more pictures together. In Young's polaroid of us together is just not going to cut it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home