"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Down But Not Out

This weekend was a disappointing loss for the Wildcats. Between holding calls, interceptions, and a huge fumble, the Wolverines essentially stopped the Wildcats for the entire 2nd half of the game. I never thought that college football could affect me so much, but I was honestly sad and bummed for the rest of Saturday night.

But I will not despair. The Wildcats have three more games left. If they can win at least two of them, then there will be some bowl action. The Wildcats are probably not going to beat OSU in Ohio, but I think that they have really good chances with both Iowa and Illinois. I will not lose faith in them. (Despite all the administrative difficulties I've had with them over the years. Seriously, why would anyone think that my name is Jody Thom?)

So if anyone's looking for me on Saturday, I'll probably be perched somewhere with my eyeballs glued to the tv. In addition, I will be celebrating the submission of my first-round applications! Woo Hoo!!! Of course, until then, I need to craft a good essay on why I want to be in LA next year.

To all my Wildcats out there: Keep the faith. I will see all of you at a Bowl Game!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home