"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, December 22, 2005

"You Did Well"

But did I really?

I had my Kellogg interview tonight with an alum. I thought that it was going to be fairly easy since everyone told me that alum interviews are way easier than admissions officers interviews. Besides, the guy interviewing me had been friends with my brother in high school. Slam dunk.

Uhhh...not so much. There were a ton of tough questions, and everytime I would start in on a story, he kept saying, "Ok, I don't need to know those details." It seemed like he consistently cut me off and kept expecting me to wow him, but my stories just didn't. Well, at least not all of my stories. He seemed impressed with a couple of things, but not really all of it.

He did end the interview with "You did well", but I don't know how to interpret that. Was he just trying to humor me? Or did I really do well? Because I for sure didn't feel like I did well. Law McGraw thinks that there's no reason that the guy needed to humor me so I must have done well. But I'm not so sure. Maybe he just felt bad for me. Regardless, I guess it's over now. Now it's back to finishing all my essays.

I'm starting to wonder if after all this effort, this is really what I want. Law McGraw thinks I'm being too hard on myself, but I'm starting to wonder what my plan B is going to be if I don't get into any schools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home