"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Panicked...

I had a panic attack this morning as I was thinking about the applications that I've already submitted. Were they good enough? Did I include enough details? Is everything clear? Did I write about the right topics? I even went so far as to reread my essays. That was a bad idea -- it just made me more worried. I don't think that I've ever been under so much stress, and I still have 3 more applications to work on. I know, I know...this is when I'm supposed to walk by faith. But it's just so hard. If you see me sweating or profusely crying, it's because I'm having a meltdown. Just offer a hug and I should be fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger lostpancake said...

have faith and don't worry. good things happen to good people. (usually) (sorry, had to throw in that disclaimer)

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home