"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Tofurkey Day!!!

Just kidding. I'm such a carnivore that there's no way I could ever eat tofurkey.

Despite the levels of stress that I've been experiencing as of late due to applications and the weary state of my company, I realize that I have so much to be thankful for this year. So in no particular order, here they are:

1. My parents and my brother -- without whom, I would really be homeless right now, but mainly for all of their support and love for the past 25 years

2. Law McGraw -- for being so loving and caring even when I snap at him due to my levels of stress and for showing me what love really is

3. My friends -- for constantly checking up on me and offering words of encouragement even when I seem to have fallen off of the face of the earth for the past 6 months

4. My job -- despite the shaky situation that we're in right now, I'm thankful for all the things that I've learned there and the daily challenges that have made me stronger over the past 3.5 years

5. My overall health and happiness -- despite what I believe to be "huge" crises in my daily life, I realize that I have it so much better than a lot of people in the world

Have a Happy Thanksgiving all! (I shall now eat a dinner filled with turkey and slip into a food-induced coma.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home