"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sushi Anyone?



I should be preparing for my interview this weekend, but instead I decided to surf the internet. And although I have no income (well, outside of my unemployment checks), I've decided that I want these pillows on the left. Wouldn't it be nice to come home after a long day of class and curl up on the couch with a California Roll? Or maybe lay your head on to a piece of salmon or tuna before you fall asleep? Hmm...maybe all pillows should be made in the shape of food. I'd like to clutch a nice big steak as I drift off to sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger iy said...

wow, now that's impressive. but i think it'd be kinda gross to slumber away on a piece of tuna.

10:41 PM

 
Blogger lostpancake said...

um... no. just as I once thought that it would be cool for girls to smell like hamburgers (because hey, I love girls and I love hamburgers), it's just not so.

10:55 AM

 
Blogger the shrewness said...

wow! where can i get those?

that california roll is just adorable!

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home