"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's Not All About Me

Sometimes, I can be such a bonehead. Tonight, I was super selfish and actually got mad at someone for not helping me review my application essays. It wasn't that he didn't want to help me, but rather, he's been really busy with family things for the holidays. Yet, I seemed to have somehow forgotten about everyone else in the world and focused solely on myself. I got mad at him and mad him feel really guilty about it. But in reality, he's already helped me so much throughout this entire process -- from reviewing essays to just being there to assure me that everything will work out. I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for all of his help. Lord knows that I would have no acceptances at this point without him, because I would have broken down long ago and been unable to complete any of my applications.

So I want to tell him that I'm really sorry. Really, really sorry. I hope that he can forgive me, and I hope that I can learn to be more appreciative of what I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home