"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Friday, December 23, 2005

The Queen of Procrastination

I'm supposed to be cranking out the remainder of my applications, but instead, I've decided to do the following things:

1. Go Xmas shopping at the mall (where I wanted to buy hundreds of sweaters for myself, but then realized that this might be the last winter that I'll need them)

2. Take an hour nap on the couch

3. Read the entire November issue of Food & Wine magazine (I know, I know. It's December, but I apparently like to live a month behind the real world.)

4. Check my email 6000 times without really getting any.

5. Read the message board for the old company's stock (No surprise. Still pretty much tanking.)

And now, I'm finally getting back to the essays. But I did decide to break into the case of Nantucket NectarFizz that Law McGraw bought for me. Seriously, for those of you who have not tried it, I honestly think it's better than ambrosia, nectar of the gods. A certain someone might challenge that and say that Snapple is the nectar of the gods, but I just think she's wrong. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home