"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Martha Stewart Maybe?

I spent the majority of today at Michael's buying craft supplies to make greeting cards. An hour and $20 later, I had purchased all the needed items and was ready to make cards. Fortunately, I successfully created a congratulations card for one of my friends. I can't find my digital camera to post a picture of it, but once I do, all of you can see my first creation. I've decided that I'll be making greeting cards for everyone from now on. No more visits to Hallmark.

In other news, I've also watched 10 episodes of Lost in a row. Now I know what crack addicts must feel like. I can't seem to stop watching and now that I need to wait for Netflix to send the next DVDs, I'm in withdrawal. I've tried to get my fix with episodes of Friends, but it's just not the same. Thank goodness that Netflix is fast with their deliveries. Let's hope that there are minimal cold sweats tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home