"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Right Choice

How do you ever know if you've made the right choice? The right school? The right person to spend the rest of your life with? The right career decision? The right place to eat lunch at?

Maybe it's because I've had a lot of down time in airports and on long flights, but I've been thinking about some decisions that I've made recently. How do I know that they're right? Did I choose the right school? Do I really want this degree? Should I really quit this job that I seem to be fairly good at? Should I really move halfway across the country?

People are telling me it's just because I have cold feet and I'm nervous, but I don't know. In less than 3 months, my entire life as I know it will change. Everyone keeps asking me whether or not I'm excited about it, and I don't know. It's not that I'm not excited, but I haven't exactly been jumping for joy. Maybe I just haven't quite gotten used to the idea of it, but another part of me wonders if I'm making the right decision.

How do I know that this is right?

1 Comments:

Blogger the shrewness said...

very tough questions. questions we all ask ourselves.

honestly? i dont think youll ever know the answer. you just have to follow your heart. that little voice in your head. remember that it will never let you down.

i wish you all the luck! enjoy the adventure!

9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home