"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love. Dangerously.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Law McGraw and I are off to celebrate our second Valentine's Day together tonight. I'm usually not a fan of the holiday (due to it's Hallmark cheeziness), but I am looking forward to dinner at Francesca's Forno tonight. We've passed this restaurant about 5 times in Bucktown, but each time, we've been denied a table due to its overwhelming crowds. Due to Law's powers of persuasion, we managed to snag a table there for tonight. I'll provide a full report of it later.

But until then, I'll leave you with a simple message: Love as if you've never been hurt.

** Photo courtesy of moddots.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home