"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Monday, February 06, 2006

Nerves of Steel

I have an interview at the University of Chicago for the MBA program on Wednesday morning and for some reason, I'm extremely nervous. Part of it could be the fact that I've done very little preparation for it. I kept meaning to do my prep work today, but instead I decided that I needed to buy storage bags for all of my dresses, so they wouldn't get dusty in my closet. (Note to all: Target is selling some very nice dress storage bags for $0.50 each. Seriously the best deal ever.)

And so to ease my nerves, I decided that I wanted to buy this:


Isn't he the cutest thing ever? Although, I don't really understand what his purpose is. He's described as a pin, but I can't imagine that you could wear it like a brooch. So I don't really know what to do with him. But looking at him is enough for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger mct said...

I so want a tattoo of this ninja.

4:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home