"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dorkaholics Anonymous

Tonight, as I was filling out my tax returns, I found myself truly enjoying it. Whether it was figuring out how much I could contribute to my IRA or calculating whether or not I qualified for certain deductions, I felt the adrenaline coursing through my body. I was honestly and seriously giddy. Part of the giddiness might be due to the fact that I'm getting a bigger tax return than I got last year. But the other part is probably due to the fact that I'm a dorkosaurus. There you have it. Hi, my name is Jody and I'm addicted to dorky things, like doing my taxes. Even better, I like to balance my checkbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home