"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Monday, May 15, 2006

Prom 2006

To prepare myself for a black tie wedding this weekend in Philly, I ventured out to buy myself a new formal dress a couple of weekends ago. Big mistake. I learned that trying to buy a formal gown in the months of April and May means being bombarded with pastel poofy gowns and fighting with 17 year old girls and their mothers for dressing rooms. It doesn't help when you look 16 and all the salesladies are assuring you that you'll look fabulous for the prom. Too bad that I'm a decade too old for the prom. Fortunately, I walked away with a nice black satin gown that didn't look too prom-y. And this weekend, the Speirs-Yeramyan wedding will be my own personal prom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home