"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Monday, February 27, 2006

Working 9 to 5

I'm going to start working again. A fabulous opportunity came out of nowhere, and I've been offered an internship at a company called Ocean Tomo. I'll be working in the Corporate Finance Group on mergers and acquisitions of intellectual property. What that exactly means is still a mystery to me. I guess that I'll find out on Wednesday. From my interview, it seems like I'll be reading up on patents and stuff like that in hopes of figuring out who the buyers should be. It seems pretty cool since I'll know about the new technology before it hits the shelves.

My only issue is that I haven't woken up at 7am since I worked at Aksys. Fortunately, this time around, my commuting is on a train, rather than me battling the other road warriors on the Edens/Kennedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home