"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm as a Loss for Witty Titles

I should be working on a strategy midterm right now, and I should be writing an ethics paper. But instead, I figured that I would write a blog entry. Why can't they grade me on this instead?

Can someone explain to me how it became April? There's one more month of school left, which means that in less than 30 days, I will be done with my first year of business school. It's definitely been a fun and rocky journey so far. I'm not sure that I'm any closer to really knowing what I want to do when I grow up. I do know that I will be spending the summer in the Bay Area working at a fabulous summer internship. I'm a bit sad that I won't be going back to Chicago for the summer, but I'll be back there more than enough for an overwhelming number of weddings this summer and early fall.

Since I should be saving all my prose for my assignments, I'll leave you all with some pictures of Law McGraw and I in Vegas, where we spent an extended weekend and came home minutely richer than when we left. And contrary to popular belief, we did not get married in Vegas. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger mct said...

I hope you two shared a yard o' margarita together.

9:49 AM

 
Blogger iy said...

you must be done with school now!!! hope you having a fabulous time and thx for the bday wishes!

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home