"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Left My Heart in Chicago

My post summarizing our cross-country trip is forthcoming, but for the moment, I'm consumed in Finance homework and happy hours. But with my spare moment, I thought that I would let everyone know that California has stolen a Chicago girl. In a matter of three days, I lost most of my roots to Chicago. I got a CA driver's license, registered my car in CA, bought CA car insurance, and converted all of my bank accounts. The only thing that still ties me to Chicago is my 847 cell phone number.

Fortunately, Law McGraw and I have Chicago posters and Cubs pennants hanging all over our apartment. I guess that California can officially claim me as one of its residents, but my heart is still in Chicago. My Midwestern roots are just way too deep.

1 Comments:

Blogger iy said...

y aren't you updating~

1:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home