"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Is This Wrong?

I can't believe that I'm going to admit this, but there are some country songs that I actually like. While cleaning out my room in hopes of packing tonight, I came across a CD of Garth Brooks' greatest hits. I popped it into my laptop and listened to some fo the songs. Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed several of the songs. The messages in them were striking and pulled at my heart strings. This might be attributable to the high level of emotions I have right now. Let's hope it is. Otherwise, this warm-blooded Yankee is living in the wrong region of the country. Although, I have been known to let a Southern drawl slip out on some of my words every so often. Maybe this is the real reason why my dad named me Jody Ann. I'm secretly a Confederate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home