"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Countdown Begins

I just realized that I have about six more weeks left in Chicago. Correction: It's probably more along the lines of 5 weeks since I'll be in the Bay Area looking for an apartment next week.

Speaking of apartments, I have this horrible fear that I won't be able to find one during the 5 days that I'll be out there. What if I don't find an apartment? Will I have to live out of a shoe? What if every 2BR apartment within a 3 mile radius of campus that is close to both a Bart stop and a bus stop has been rented out? I know that these are things that I need to not worry about. Pray that I'll find somewhere to live that's within my price range and convenient for both Law McGraw to get to work and for me to get to school.

But for all of you in Chicago, I will definitely try to get together with you as much as I can over the next couple of weeks before I leave. And look forward to an invite for a party to celebrate the past 25 years that I've spent in the Windy City. If y'all are lucky, the ol' drunken me of circa 2002 will be in full effect.

1 Comments:

Blogger iy said...

party party!

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home