"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

What Scares Me

It's my second to last day of work here, and although I'm extremely nervous about what lies ahead of me, I have to admit that I'm happy. It's scary to think that this will be my last day of work until May or June of 2007. It's scary to think that for the first time, I will no longer be receiving any paychecks and will be going into debt. It's scary to think that that I'm moving 2000 miles across the country. It's scary to think that I'm leaving behind all of my friends and family in Chicago to meet a whole new group of friends and to become part of a new family. It's scary to think that I need to learn how to study again. But the scariest thing of all may be that I need to share a bathroom with a boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home