"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Even More Congratulations!

Further congratulations are in store for Law McGraw's graduation from law school! Last week was spent with the entire McGraw clan exploring the city of Chicago and enjoying all that it has to offer. This mainly meant eating rich meals at Giordano's and Fogo de Chao, laughing until we cried at Second City, and watching the Sox win. Interspersed into there was a trip to Hyde Park to watch Law McGraw graduate.

Law McGraw and I in front of the U Chicago Law School (aka "the black box")

The entire McGraw clan and I with the graduate

Apparently, individuals receiving some form of doctorate degree get to wear a fancy robe with velvet and a tam made of velvet. Plus, they get hooded. This makes me rethink my entire MBA choice. Maybe I should have gone to law school instead.

Congrats to Law McGraw on his law school graduation!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home