"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Monday, June 12, 2006

Call For Help

I need to buy a new laptop for b-school, and I'm looking for any kind of help that I can get. The last laptop that I bought was a Dell Inspiron 4150 when I graduated from undergrad 4 years ago. It doesn't have Intel Centrino or any of that fancy wireless business, so I figured that it was time to shake hands with the rest of technology. I'm thinking of getting a Lenovo, since that seems to be what all the cool business people use. I just don't know if it's worth the extra money. Does anyone know whether an Intel or an AMD CPU is better? And what's with these new widescreen models? Does anyone still make the traditional screens?

Seriously, any computer techy help is needed. I will buy you loads of ice cream cones in exchange. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger lostpancake said...

I don't think you can go wrong with an Apple MacBook! One of the fastest laptops out there and has everything you need- including the ability to run Windows, if you need it.

2:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home