"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A New Haircut?

I've had the same haircut with long face-framing layers for about 8 years. Possibly even longer. Since I'm about to start a new chapter in my life, I've been wondering whether or not I should also get a new haircut. I've been secretly coveting the long side-swept bangs look for awhile. My only hesitations are:

1. I've never had bangs.
2. I have to have every single strand of hair off of my face when I run.

So I can't decide, should I get the long bangs? I'm afraid that I'll like it for the first 5 hours after I get home from the salon, but then hate it every minute after that for the next 6 months. And I really wouldn't want to put Law McGraw through the misery of listening to me complain about my hair.

1 Comments:

Blogger iy said...

cut it cut it cut it! if you hate it you can always pin up the bangs and tie the hair.

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home