"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Sunday, August 06, 2006

We're Here!

Law McGraw and I made it to Berkeley safe and sound on Thursday night. We've spent the past couple of days in Monterey, CA with his parents, and moved into our new place yesterday. Since we have minimal furniture and belongings until the movers come, we've been fairly bored. Luckily, the coffee shop near our place has free wifi and we're checking our email over here.

Anywho, I'll be doing a full update of our cross-country trip complete with pictures once we find the cord for the camera. In the meantime, I'll be savoring my last full day of freedom before the MBA adventure begins.

1 Comments:

Blogger the shrewness said...

glad that you made it safely.

ill be waiting for pictures! :)

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home