"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Monday, February 12, 2007

Skipped a Beat

Despite the rain, I spent the weekend down in Pebble Beach at the Pro-Am Tournament. As we can all see, my ability to do schoolwork is fairly non-existent this semester, which is somewhat of a problem, because there's so much of it this time around.

Anyway, I've never watched a golf tournament before, and sadly, I have to admit that watching paint dry would probably be more interesting. Fortunately, I did see several celebrities, including Bill Murray, Emmitt Smith, Kevin James, Peter Gallagher (from the OC), Kevin Costner, Michael Bolton, and Ray Romano. The highlight of the weekend was when I saw Tom Brady. My heart definitely skipped a beat. I was an arm's length away from all 6'5" of him. I would post pictures, but there were strict rules against cameras.

And sadly, I'm now back in Berkeley for another week of classes. Why again did I decide to come back to school?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, randomly found you through eddy. I used to be a cal bear back in the day and always have a soft spot in my heart for the craziness at berkeley. Hope you're loving it at Haas (I'm assuming that's where you're at) and the northside and enjoying the quaintness and peculiarities of berkeley!

3:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have you beat, Jody-o! I got to watch parts of that same golf tournament on tv with my grandpa in NC. I saw no celebrities, but for that I did get ESPN color commentary and replays of every exciting stroke. :-) Nothing like sudden-death overtime golf to get your heart racin'.

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home