"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My Own Worst Nightmare

I made the big switch today and became what I never wanted to become -- a corporate whore. Not that I wasn't a corporate whore back in the day, but today, I bought a PDA/Smartphone. Back in the day when I was working, my company bought us all Palm Pilots. Then at my next job, we were all given Blackberrys. Mine never left my desk. But now, I actually went out and bought one for myself. With my recent schedule, my calendar was starting to explode and I knew that I needed something more to organize my life than my current pile of post-it notes and scraps of paper.

So today, he became my new best friend. I haven't quite decided what I want to name him yet. Any suggestions? My only issue now is the fact that I need to figure out how to transfer my pictures of Michael Vartan from my old phone onto my new phone.

2 Comments:

Blogger lostpancake said...

How about "lil willy"?

12:19 AM

 
Blogger the shrewness said...

i have phone envy now! i want that one so much but my company gave me a blackberry and im with verizon... so no blackjack for me. :(

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home