"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, June 02, 2005

5...4...3...2...1...

Day 5 of 93. I definitely thought that it was going to be easier than this. I don't know how people do this for years on end. I miss Law McGraw a lot.

Also 66 days left until the GMAT. Let's all pray that somehow I master the art of Data Sufficiency sometime before then. Can I someday create a test that everyone has to take in order to get into graduate school, yet seriously does not predict performance at all? What a fabulous business. I have to hand it to those people at ETS.

Who would have thought that my life could be full of so many countdowns? One will definitely lead to a fabulous reward. The other may only bring temporary relief until the next countdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home