"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Love Me Even More

Back to what I do best: fill out forms.

Thirteen random things you like:
1. Waking up and feeling the sun beaming on my face
2. Having a patient tell me that I've made a difference in his/her life
3. Finishing an entire crossword puzzle by myself
4. The way Law McGraw pushes the hair out of my face
5. Seeing someone's eyes light up when they get excited about something
6. The feeling of sand in between my toes on a beach
7. The sun setting behind the Chicago skyline
8. Being caught up in the hustle and bustle in the city without a care in the world
9. The sound of the crashing "waves" on the Evanston lake fill
10. Seeing a father hold his baby for the first time
11. Baby penguins waddling at the zoo
12. Receiving an unexpected letter, card, postcard, or package in the mail
13. The adrenaline rush that kicks in while I'm running

Twelve good movies:
1. Memento
2. The Usual Suspects
3. Lost in Translation
4. Never Been Kissed (two words: Michael Vartan)
5. Amelie
6. Love Actually
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
8. Garden State
9. The Shawshank Redemption
10. Best in Show
11. Infernal Affairs
12. Sideways

Eleven good bands/artists:
1. Belle and Sebastian
2. Norah Jones
3. Elliott Smith
4. Dave Matthews (come on, you have to admit that the man is somewhat talented)
5. Counting Crows
6. Coldplay
7. Wilco
8. Snow Patrol
9. Modest Mouse
10. Jimmy Eat World
11. Nestor (my favorite open mic performer)

Ten things about you ... physically:
1. I have stick straight hair
2. I have virgin hair (it's never been dyed or highlighted)
3. I have a fold in only one of my eyelids (and this seems to flutter from right to left)
4. I have ridiculously long toes
5. I wear size 7 shoes
6. I weigh less than Mikers' dogs
7. I'm convinced that my left leg is slightly longer than my right leg
8. I have a very big head
9. My left hand is purely for symmetrical reasons
10. I don't so much have the "birthing" hips

Seven favorite drinks:
1. milk
2. Nantucket Nectarfizz
3. Orangina
4. Green beer
5. the Lincolnshire Lager
6. frozen mango margarita
7. Mango Madness Snapple

Six Things that annoy you:
1. People who constantly complain that their lives are so difficult
2. People who type LiKE tHiS
3. Emails that have no punctuation in them
4. People who brake like banshees on the highway
5. People who don't appreciate how lucky and fortunate they are
6. People who think that they're better than everyone

Five things you touch everyday:
1. Ernie (my cellphone)
2. Harry (my laptop)
3. my car
4. the PHD
5. my toothbrush

Four shows you watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Law and Order (SVU, Trial by Jury, etc...)
3. Check Please!
4. Jack and Bobby

Three things you look for in a guy:
1. Loving/Caring
2. Trustworthy
3. Smart and Witty

Two things you hate:
1. When someone/something hurts one of my friends
2. Mayor Daley's Political Machine

One thing/person you love:
Law McGraw

And there you have it...another smattering of me condensed in list form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home