"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Know Me. Love Me.

I've always loved personality tests and online surveys. As if I seriously needed someone else to tell me what kind of person I am. But lo and behold, I have a weird fascination for filling out forms.

10 random things about me:
1. I'm super competitive. Especially at things that don't really matter.
2. I can't curl my tongue. It's apparently a recessive trait. Although, a certain someone just thinks that I'm a freak.
3. I'm a sucker for marketing and advertisements. Slap a "New!" sticker on anything and I'll buy it.
4. I swim like a rock. Apparently, a lack of body fat prevents you from floating very well.
5. I really like sarcasm and deadpan humor. Could Chandler Bing BE anymore of my soulmate?
6. I'm in love with Michael Vartan. Seriously.
7. I love things with "beady" eyes. Just ask Mikers or I for a complete explanation on what "beady" eyes look like.
8. I've become an expert on hemofiltration, hemodiafiltration, ultrafiltration, and convection in the past 2.5 years.
9. I love star-shaped donuts and Snapple Real Facts. Plus, I'm neurotic about crossword puzzles.
10. I'm an eternal optimist.

9 places i have been:
1. Hong Kong
2. England
3. Los Angeles
4. Boston
5. New York
6. Philadelphia
7. San Francisco
8. Canada
9. Chicago

8 things i want to do before i die:
1. Have kids and raise them
2. Own a house
3. Backpack through Europe
4. Travel through Asia
5. Get my MBA
6. Open my own business
7. Learn why Canadian Corn Pops are different from American Corn Pops
8. Find true love

7 ways to win my heart:
1. Be passionate about something
2. Laugh a lot
3. Be extremely witty - NOT knock-knock funny
4. Be kind to others
5. Know what you want
6. Use your imagination
7. Humor me when I have silly ideas

6 things i believe in:
1. The divinity of humanity
2. Selflessness
3. Democracy
4. Progressive values
5. The importance of being a good parent
6. Myself

5 things i am afraid of:
1. Death
2. Never realizing my full potential
3. Never finding a job I love
4. Snakes and all other reptiles and amphibians
5. Having children that don't respect me

4 of my favorite items in my bedroom:
1. My pile of unfinished crossword puzzles
2. A college graduation picture of myself, Mom, and Dad
3. My down comforter
4. My IKEA rug with animal tracks

3 things i do everyday:
1. Read -- a book, a magazine, my e-mail
2. A crossword puzzle
3. Talk to Law McGraw -- on the phone, in person

2 things i am trying not to do right now:
1. Eat an entire package of Reese's Pieces
2. Smear ink all over my hands

1 person i want to meet:
1. Carly Fiorina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do love you the more i know you. damn the evil ex for keeping me away from you!

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home