"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Monday, December 20, 2004

More Birthdays Abound

Apparently lots of my friends parents got a little busy during March. December seems to be a very popular month for birthdays in my circle of friends.

I just wanted to wish a happy birthday to the greatest future internal medicine doctor ever. She definitely has her own spunk, and I can't imagine life with out it. She's the greatest person when it comes to making me handmade presents, drinking and dancing into the wee hours of the night, going to random bars to meet international people, and just sitting around and talking into the wee hours of the night.

Happy 24th Birthday, Vivien!

We're totally going to track down Luke and Red Line one day. Have no fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home