"I often wonder what goes on in that head of yours. Every idea must be like one of those bouncy super balls just ricocheting all over the place."

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Still Alive...

I swear to y'all that I'm still alive. I've just been sort of MIA. The dialysis community has kept me super busy with all kinds of projects. Sadly, there has been no out-of-town trips, but the in-house projects are still sucking up all my time. In addition to that, I've been attempting to do loads of strength training at the gym since I took a body fat analysis test the other day and was told that I needed to build some muscle mass. And in between these moments of lifting weights and analyzing dialysis data, I've been trying to brush up on my sentence correction and critical reasoning skills. Did anyone know that it's correct to say "I prefer rice to pasta" and incorrect to say "I prefer rice over pasta." Color me purple. I always thought that the latter was correct. So if I haven't responded to your emails, voicemails, phone calls, or actual invitations, I'm sorry. Once I ace the world of standardized testing, I will resurface.

Before I return to the world of subject-verb agreement, I will leave you all with a nice close up of my face that Law McGraw took of me this past weekend. Note: an update of our weekend jaunt to Milwaukee will soon be published, complete with pictorals. I promise to get to it once I've mastered the art of verb tenses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home